The PFI Employees Care Fund was established in 2008 as a way for our employees to give back to the community. The Care Fund is for local charities in the Taylorsville Community. Our employees have money drafted from their pay check each week that is deposited into a special fund. The Care Fund is governed by a group of plant employees who meet to discuss various needs. To date we have provided over $8,000.00 to local needs.
Listed below are a few of the groups provided for:
- Provided book bags filled with school supplies to K-6 school children.
- Christmas gifts to children in the Alexander County Foster Care program.
- Provided assistance to a PFI plant employee who lost all of his possessions in a house fire.
- Donated diapers, formula, baby beds, and office supplies to the Caring Heats Pregnancy Center.
- Over 700 lbs. of food to the Christian Crisis Center.
- Outdoor chairs to a local retirement home.
If you would like to help with this program, please contact our office at: 1-828-632-8883